Corporation Permits – Annual Permits Valid April 1 to March 31
All health profession corporation permits expire March 31 of each year, regardless of when the application was made. Permits need to be renewed annually. The permit renewal fee is $90.
As per College Bylaw #77, if you wish to continue as a health profession corporation, you must renew your permit on or before March 31.
Only full registrants are eligible for health profession corporation permits.
Instructions for Permit Renewal
Online renewal runs during March. Please ensure your email address on file is up to date. Search your junk/spam inbox in case College emails end up in those folders.
If your corporation is owned by more than one registrant with voting shares, only one (voting) owner is required to renew. All owners are each responsible for staying updated and in compliance with the declaration and acknowledgement statements on the renewal form.
Once the renewal session opens in March, go to the registrant portal login. From the home page:
- Scroll to the Corporate Renewal section
- Click on ‘Renew’ and follow the instructions
- If you have more than one health profession corporation, make sure you renew all of them; there is a drop down menu on the top right hand corner for you to select the corresponding health profession corporation
Suggestions for Success
- Renew when you have dedicated time to avoid being timed out
- Credit cards are accepted; debit cards are not accepted
- Optimal browsers include Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge; do not use Internet Explorer
- If you are having difficulties:
- clear your browser history
- try another browser
- try another device
- email email@example.com for assistance; screenshots will help with problem solving
Permits and Receipts
Permits and receipts should be on the home page of your registrant portal once renewal is completed and paid.
Cancellation For Failure to Renew
The deadline for permit renewal is March 31. Permits not renewed by deadline will be cancelled.
Once a health profession corporation permit is cancelled, you will need to apply again for a new permit; an application fee ($200) and a permit fee ($90) will apply.
Questions About Corporation Permit Renewal?
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.