Location / Mailing Address
College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
#900 – 200 Granville Street
Canada V6C 1S4
Telephone: (604) 742-6556
Toll-free Telephone (Canada): 1 (833) 742-6556
Fax: (604) 357-1862
General Enquiries: email@example.com
Our Expectations for Respectful Communications
When you contact CPTBC, you can expect us to communicate with you in a respectful and professional manner. We expect the same courtesy from those who contact our staff.
We do not tolerate abusive or aggressive interactions. This includes threats, vexatious or harassing comments or conduct, sexual harassment, intimidation, shouting, or discriminatory statements. Thank you for helping us ensure a safe and respectful workplace for our staff.
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Closed for Statutory Holidays, Easter Monday, and Boxing Day
- Please note that the CPTBC office will be closed Thursday, December 21, 2023 at 4:30pm and will re-open Tuesday, January 2, 2024 at 8:30am
- Staff are working both in the office and remotely
- You may best reach us through email; visit our contact webpage or staff listing
- Phones are operational; please leave a voicemail and your call will be returned
See Complaints for information on making a formal complaint.
- For questions on complaints, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
See Registration for general information on registration, renewal, reinstatement etc.
- For questions on registration, please contact email@example.com
- A member of the Registration Team will be available for calls during the following times; if you are unable to reach us directly, please leave a message and we will call you back:
- Monday 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Tuesday 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- Thursday 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- Friday 7:30 am – 9:00 am
Establishing a Health Profession Corporation
- For questions on establishing a health profession corporation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
See Dry Needling Roster.
- For questions on dry needling, please contact email@example.com
Quality Assurance Program
See Quality Assurance Program for general information on the QAP.
- For questions on the Quality Assurance Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice Advice / College Policies
- For questions on legislation or standards of practice, please contact email@example.com