Two Board positions are available for election in 2021. We sent a notice of election to all registrants eligible to nominate a candidate on February 12. Please view suggested competencies for these positions.
Roles of Board Members
The role of each Board member includes:
- upholding the principles established for the Board
- attending all (virtual) meetings of the Board and giving adequate notice when attendance is not possible
- providing input regardless of attendance on matters before the Board
- attending CPTBC (virtual) events such as the annual forum or town hall meetings
- notifying the Chair of any real, perceived or potential conflict of interest
- notifying the Chair if there is any reason to be removed as a Board member
If you are interested or know of a great candidate for the Board of Directors, consider submitting a nomination.