The University of Western Ontario is exploring the perceptions of physiotherapists in the management of chronic health conditions.
Who can participate:
- Currently practicing registered physiotherapists
- Currently practicing in a community or outpatient clinical setting
- Speaks English fluently
- Complete a one-on-one 40-minute phone interview at a convenient time
- Share their thoughts on the role of physiotherapy as an intervention for people living with chronic health conditions
Purpose of the study:
- To explore the opportunity for physiotherapy as a primary intervention for people living with chronic health conditions
- To understand the role of physiotherapists as part of the interdisciplinary health team
If you are interested in participating in this research study or have any questions, contact PhD student Sarah Janssen at firstname.lastname@example.org. The principal investigator is Dr. Denise Connelly.