(Updated: May 6, 2020)
Full and interim registrants will be able to renew for the 2020/2021 registration year soon. Registrants will receive an email when renewal is available. The deadline for renewal has been extended to August 31, 2020 and the fee has been reduced to $350. Registrants will be sent an email with instructions on how to complete online renewal, including the Annual Self Report for all full registrants.
- All full registrants’ 2019/2020 permits will be active until midnight on August 31, 2020. NOTE that you must maintain professional liability insurance of at least $3 million at all times while you maintain full registration status including during this extension.
- Most- but not all- interim registrants’ permits will be active until midnight on August 31, 2020.
- Interim registrants with 15-month term permits that are due to expire in 2020 will be contacted individually to advise them if the Registration Committee has approved an extension due to the PCE being postponed.
- Interim registrants with 15-month term permits that are due to expire in 2021 will be contacted once the impact of the postponements is clearer.
- Non-practising registrants cannot renew as non-practising as that category of registration no longer exists. All non-practising registrants were contacted in February and advised either to renew as ‘Former’ or to apply for reinstatement.