CPTBC registrar, Dianne Millette, was awarded the Alliance Award of Distinction by the Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators (CAPR) earlier this May.
This award is presented to an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to a regulatory organization and/or to physiotherapy regulation in general based on the individual’s demonstration of:
- exemplification of professionalism
- commitment to promoting public interest values and ethical conduct
- commitment to best practice in conducting regulatory affairs
- ethical problem solving and decision making
- commitment to mentoring, guidance and sharing with colleagues
A big and well-deserved Hooray! for Dianne!