Changes to Employment Agreements
Changes to Your Employment
You must have the Registration Committee’s approval before you change/add employer(s) or locations. The Committee will grant a request to change/add an employer, or to change an employer’s location upon receipt and approval of the following:
- your written request specifying whether you wish to add, or to replace (a) current employer(s);
- a completed supervision plan from your new employer;
- a letter of reference from your current employer;
- proof of malpractice insurance with a minimum coverage of $3M per occurrence, if applicable;
- a filing fee of $25 (required only for the second and each subsequent change or addition of employer).